Welcome to my SimCity 4 blog!

Current project: The Quynneth region.



03 October 2010

Roadmap Innit Landing area, from start till current

Here's all the traffic view maps from when I started the region untill how far I got today. It shows the main area around Innit Landing, so remote areas like Poacher Marshes are not depicted. It shows the growth so far pretty well. I opted for the roadmap because the last screenshot also shows rural areas that haven't been featured in an update yet. Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. I really love the growth maps. I'm a growth map junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, so am I :)
    I've been consequently saving all regionmaps and data from the region census, so it's nice to reach the stage where I can show off some development like this. In the future I should also be able to showcase growth figures per tile, which will also be cool.

    ReplyDelete