Welcome to my SimCity 4 blog!

Current project: The Quynneth region.



10 March 2010

Simcoast Lumber co.

I'm pretty busy again at the moment, but found myself a spare hour to create a logo for the next big company that is about to start a bussines in Quynneth, Simcoast Lumber co.;


I hope it's noticable that it's supposed to be an interlocking sawblade / tree combo, it's actually a lot of fun thinking up logo's for the big companies, although my design abilities and software are limited.
Next big update should be all about simcoast Lumber co. making it's appearance into the region, should be a good one. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Saw and tree are perfectly recognizable.

    Away with the trees, here comes the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very cool.
    I look forward to seeing those squirrels flee in terror.

    ReplyDelete