Welcome to my SimCity 4 blog!

Current project: The Quynneth region.



31 March 2010

Must ....... play ....... SC4!

Arrgh, no updates in over a week on my blog.
I must admit I only got to play 2 hours of SC4 since my last major update.
One of the reasons is that I have been busy at CSGforums, a new forum for SC4.
I'd like to invite any readers of this blog to have a look there. Afterall having a new forum for a game that's already over 7 years old just proves how popular this game still is!
Meanwhile I'm really going to spend some time on further developing my region, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Play the game...

    You said I should remind you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's important to take time fer yerself...
    Your efforts at CSGforums are very greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete