Welcome to my SimCity 4 blog!

Current project: The Quynneth region.



19 February 2010

Adding Custom Content.

Today I'm busy adding the basic custom content to my Sim City 4 that I want to be installed before I even zone the first residential zones for my upcoming project. (Next to that I don't even have picked a map yet).

It's quite a tiresome job, sometimes it takes a while to find what I'm looking for, then install, update my blog, and check ingame if it all works accordingly and I haven't forgotten any dependencies. Luckily in the past I always prefered downloads that either had no dependencies at all, or sets that use the same basic dependencies set (like the BSC stuff).

So far it has been good going, as soon as I have finished getting all basic custom content together I will be making a post or two which will explain each mod / addition a bit more indepth.
In case you haven't noticed yet, I've listed all custom content I've downloaded so far in the right menu. Every item listed is a clickable link that will take you straight to the download location of that item. You might have to register first, but I assume any diehard SC4 players that might visit this blog will be already signed up at the respective sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment